Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Some questions about HSH...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member stebbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2005
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you are interested, I have Hallie for sale right now. My DD and I have decided to sell all of our HH stuff and focus on the 18 inch girls. She's never been played with and only displayed by me (an adult). She comes with her original accessories but no longer has her box. I'm asking $24 plus shipping. - Meg B.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ColonialGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2005
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never cared for the HSH dolls in the catalogue or online. I thought they looked a little creepy. However, I recently came into possession of Hallie and have completely changed my mind. After seeing her in person, I think she is completely adorable. I love her hair and her clothes and that she is poseable. I don't have many suggestions as to clothes. I'm having a hard time finding any! There are a couple of cute ones on E-bay, but not a lot. And their clothes from AG are on the pricey side! If you find a good seller, let me know! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ September 18, 2006 01:30 AM: Message edited by: ColonialGirl ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •